Friday, April 7, 2017

Art+ Filming

Yes, I am a little behind on the filming, I know, but I plan to do the rest very soon. I'm not too worried since I already have my music and the basics down, I just need to film and edit the rest of my content into the trailer, which isn't much, since I have already filmed most of it.

I have decided not to incorporate the bedroom flashback scene since I honestly don't have the resources for it. My main character actor lives extremely far and it is difficult to arrange going to his house; yet, I am still considering the scene where he is cowering under a table or on the floor. I know, this also requires a house, which is why I'm still hesitant. Yet, I can even do this scene on a street or an alleyway: all I need is the bomb sound effects to get the message across. If this becomes the case, then no problem!!

Also, the big artwork piece is done: just needs a bit of coloring. The artist has been sick this whole week, so I'm giving him a break, (plus I don't want him to sneeze on it, that won't look enticing on the camera).


(This is an older picture, I'm not posting the newer version just yet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment