Tuesday, April 4, 2017

AfterEffects

Hello!
I have been searching the Internet aimlessly for Aftereffects tutorials. It is an extremely complex software to use, really. My top two tutorials that have helped include:



Even those, however, have been fairly challenging. So, today, I took it upon myself to ask a more knowledgeable classmate and he showed me the simplest of tools required for text motion: scaling.

He has honestly been a great help since I have been searching for this for a very long time and have not found it. I know I sound like an awful beginner, but I am, so I am content with this miraculous discovery. 

I will be putting together more text in between the tutorial. So far, I have created this: 

More updates to come in the next posting!!






No comments:

Post a Comment