Friday, April 14, 2017

Final Posting

This long journey has finally concluded! Excuse me for not blogging as often, I have been very focused for a whole week now of my spring break on finishing my project. I have only just recently had time to solely focus all of my attention and energy into this. I have been working on it since Monday (legit, I've been home: no beaches, no vacations) and I have absolutely no complaints because that was my plan: I had been extremely stressed from all the schoolwork given to me and could not allocate proper time, but I could finally sit down on my desk and finish it.

On Monday, I filmed my final footage, basing it on the bullet points I listed on what I still needed to film on my previous blog posts. I have been working with Ross Bugden's music to finalize the trailers as well as After Effects.

On Wednesday, I sat down and worked on the poster. The original picture for the poster is this, and in the next blog posts you'll see how I changed it and edited it (after hours of Photoshop). While designing my poster, I heavily based it off the Perks of Being a Wallflower poster. This poster didn't necessarily put the credit at the bottom of the picture but on the top, which is what I did.


On Thursday, I was inspired by the Danish Girl movie website and tried to create a slideshow of pictures. Moreover, I sat down for extensive hours and created social media sites, spreading the word and trying to attain followers.

Today, Friday, I wrote the script for my Creative Critical Reflection and began to piece everything together. I didn't create just a screencast or just a slideshow, I created a mix of both as well as a voiceover. 

There, I cannot believe it! I am proud to say that I have officially finished my AICE Media A portfolio project! I hope everyone enjoys my products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment