Thursday, April 6, 2017

Music

There is an amazingly talented young boy on YouTube called Ross Bugden. I was so thankful and shocked by his music that I had to subscribe and follow him on Twitter. I mean, he is only 16 and dedicates plenty of his time to composing beautiful, royalty free music for everyone to relax to and use!!

A lot of his works are titled "Trailer", meaning that they work best for trailer projects. And yes, they really do! I will definitely be using his music in my trailer since he has such a wide variety and fitting music. I was honestly getting extremely desperate looking for trailer music on royalty free websites, they are awful!

My favorite tracks include:





Those are not meant for trailer specifically but they suit mine so perfectly. I was thinking that the one titled "Beautiful and Emotional Music" will fit my teaser trailer beautifully, since I have been considering only putting music as sound for it. It will suit the series of events I have planned in my head.

As for the other ones, the Epic and Dramatic Trailer Music track has been very favorable to my own trailer. I think I will use this throughout; yet, my trailer will probably be slightly shorter. Even so, I can always fix that while editing (no biggie!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment