Friday, March 24, 2017

Update on Filming+ Artwork

I have filmed my main character protesting. I have previously mentioned how a highlight of the movie is his loneliness and his resort to art and the internet for comfort. Thus, I have been toying with the idea of emphasizing the transition of his protests from mere posters, alone, where he is not heard, to an evolution of art and how the reform movement grows beyond the traditional ways of protesting.


There is also a slight progress on the artwork to be incorporated within the Tumblr blog:




Those art pieces are on a smaller journal, yes, but they will be individually scanned and displayed on the blog as professional pieces. This is merely a sketch, and even though it is delayed, I am focusing on the artwork right now since it is essential in filming as well as in creating the movie website and the poster. I want to see what the final product for the artwork is and if that is satisfactory enough to incorporate into my whole marketing campaign. 

(Art by Alexis Sanchez)

No comments:

Post a Comment